Thursday, September 1, 2011

Survey says!

We're headed out on a little family outing today, so I figured the car ride is a good opportunity to share with you another way I like to get free samples, and a little bit of cash for my pocket! If you are looking for something like that, survey sites are perfect for you. There are tons of sites out there, so before you start Googling, let me give you a few tips, and a few of my favorite sites. Here are my rules:

--Never pay money to participate in surveys.

--Set up an email account just for this.  This way your personal email can stay separate from it.

--Don’t expect to become rich with these surveys.  If you are doing this to replace your income then this is not the thing to waste your time on. They are a great way to get some extra cash for Christmas, etc. Or just a little extra treat for your family(or for you!).

Now with all of that said, here are some of my favorites:

Inbox Dollars is a great site I just recently found. They pay you for trying out offers and doing small surveys. I have been doing this about 2 weeks and already have $7.81 in my account!

My Points is a rewards program that gives you points for surveys, reading emails, redeeming coupons, shopping online, and more. They are a very reputable company and to date I have earned almost 63,000 points! We use our points for gifts, and gift cards to the movies, our favorite restaurants and more!

Pinecone Research
pays a flat $3 per survey you fill out, and they pay quickly. They are by invitation only, but are currently accepting a small amount of new members. Check out their website to see if you qualify.

Viewpoints is a great site that pays you to review all sorts of items in all different categories.

Those are just a few of my favorites...I will share a few more as time goes on. If you have a favorite that is not listed here, post a comment and share with the class!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I use MyPoints but only have about 3,200 points since I joined November last year. My goal is to earn some gift cards for christmas shopping.
    Can you send me a referral for Inbox Dollars? I think you get a reward for that. you can send it to my gmail address, suzanne2003.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. As a stay at home mom, I am always looking for ways to earn a little extra cash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! I tried to send you an invite and Inbox Dollars is telling me I can't send an invite to that address...are you sure you aren't already a member?

    Rebecca, you are so welcome! Thanks for following me, and keep on coming back! I hope I can help you some more. :o)

    ReplyDelete