Friday, September 23, 2011

Random post for Friday...

I think about my blog a lot...what to write, what to share, what pictures should I show?  For example, yesterday afternoon I was making one of my middle man's favorite lunches, puzzle sandwiches.  I took pictures all during the process with my phone, and then sat at the computer and stared at it.  Why?  Because I wasn't sure it was something someone would want to hear about.

But then I thought to myself, who cares?  If at least one person enjoys the post, then it makes a difference, right?

So I guess this random post is to ask, what do you want to see?  Recipes?  Kid stories?  Coupons and deals?  Giveaways?  Movie reviews?  I'm not sure I can help you with the last one, as it takes me FOREVER to catch up.

Comment below and help a blogger out!  :o)

1 comment: