Thursday, March 22, 2012

Remember Me?

It's me, I'm here.  It's been a long time.  Life gets in the way sometimes, you know?  I feel like I lost the big picture...what I really wanted this blog to be about.  About me.  About being a mama.  Mama isn't just a motherly term, you know.  I feel like it's an identity.  Mama to me is a word that just doesn't mean "mom".  I love being a mom, don't get me wrong, but that's not all I'm about.  At then end of the day I'm still "Just Jill"(Name that show for a hug)!

So I want this blog to represent me.  Who I am.  What I love.  I'm going to do that.  I hope to update each day. I bet sometimes it will be super hum drum and boring.  But some days that's just who I am I guess.  And that's ok!  Someone with an exciting life each and every day bounds to get bored too I bet.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment